Importance of Triton 5E (Fifth Edition): Triton 5e is an outsider race hailed from Water’s Elemental Plane and they are the native race to the seas as well. They have very good relations with hippocampi, sea lions, and giant sea horses. he dangerous spots, Elemental planes portals, beside the deep trenches able to build small settlements, and ocean depths are guarded by Tritons from the land-bound folk eyes which are far away. The noble tritons are increasingly active around the world and established guardians of a deep ocean floor.
The evil elements threat was gradually increased in response after Tritons appeared in the world. Most of their wars were against enemies by pushing them into dark depths or Plane of Water when they hide under darkness or crushing pressures. Triton 5E saw that their olden elemental enemies had grown down silent.
Check Also More: DND Races
The Personality of Triton 5e D&D
Triton 5e D&D explains they are paranoid to others and far away from flawless. They are also called as the creature of Aquatic humanoid based on merman god Triton (which is referred from Greek mythology).
Tritons are sahuagin’s neutral enemies and neutron in alignment. You can roll, adapt, or select any sort of triton-specific quirk by using the swamp quirks table.
Your assumption might be wrong if you think that surface folk about be impressed by your people’s history or well know about you. Small critters (for example like Chipmunks) you may have an unhealthy obsession. You can assume that people may tell the real fact about their expectations and local customs.
By making use of Material Plane’s limited understanding and their isolation, Tritons can become very arrogant and haughty. Since they take care of the sea (commonly named as Sea Caretakers) and expect deep respect from all the other creatures.
Triton 5e D&D may even learn the antiquated version and drop “thou” & “thee” while speaking. Also, you will not talk more with other traits. You will be very nervous when new people get near to you.
Triton 5e Statistics
|Alignment||Usually Lawful good|
Triton General Information
|Average Lifespan||200 years|
|Hairstyles||Deep blue, green-blue|
|Average Height||5 ft (1.52 m)|
|Skin Color||Silver, silver-blue|
D&D Triton 5e Names
Only 2 or 3 syllables will be used for Triton names. Mostly, the female names will end with the letter “n”, while male names end with letter “s” or even with vowels. Their home protectorates are used as a surname with the name that is formed by adding a vowel followed by a “th” to the end of the protectorate’s name. This is referred from the D&D Triton 5e handbook.
Female Triton’s Names –Feloren, Duthyn, Belthyn, Aryn, Wolyn, Vlaryn, Sharlyn, and Otanyn.
Male Triton’s Names – Jhimas, Delnis, Corus, Zunis, Vodos, Nalos, Molos, and Keros.
Triton’s Surnames – Pumanath, Vuuvaxath, and Ahlorsath
D&D Triton 5e Traits
Please find below the list of following traits that describe the Triton 5e character:
- Languages – The character can easily write, read, and spoke both Primordial and Common languages.
- Control Water and Earth – You can throw poison spray, at the 3rd level you can throw stone shape, at the 5th level you can even throw a wall of water at your enemies by making use of this trait. However, it is not possible to use these kinds of traits until you take a complete long rest. Your ability to spell casting could be Charisma.
- Thick Skin – You have the resisting power to poison damage, even ignore the deficiency which is the main source of toxic environments that are easily adapted by the Shadowfell of toxic swamps. Even the poison conditions cannot be taken by you.
- Dark Vision – Tritons are very well to see even in low lights by easily adapted by the Shadowfell of dark and dreary environments. Dark light will also be as similar to low light. In the darkness, the Tritons cannot have the ability to identify the colors (Source: D&D Triton 5e handbook).
- Speed – 30 feet is the base Swimming and Walking speed of Triton 5E.
- Size – They are the less human size and could be 5 feet tall. Most commonly they are Medium in size.
- Amphibious – Tritons can easily breathe both air and water.
- Age – Up to 200 years they can live like humans. They get matured after the age of 15 years.
- Ability Score Increases – By default, your Charisma, Constitution, and Strength scores are incremented by 1.
- Alignment – They are always neutrally chaotic and ready to do anything for their own safety. They are extremely nervous (Source: D&D Triton 5e handbook).
Reclusive Tritons are very fierce in defending their homes and mainly prefer to avoid the combats. With circumstances warranty, they use ranged weapons or melee to attack their enemies. Most of the time they are mounted on porpoises (a friendly sea creature) if they are encountered outside of their liar. They often choose their companions with water elementals and make use of it from the 7th Caster level. To perform or avoid a hazard or some special action, the Triton 5e uses any Swim check with a racial bonus of 8+.
If they are endangered or distracted they can use Swim check with 10 racial bonuses. They can also swim in a straight line and run while swimming.
Like a human, Triton has the same weight and size. They also speak Aquan and other common languages like a human. Triton’s hair might be blue-green or deep blue in color. Normally they have silver skin and can easily change their bottom part of his body to silver-blue scales.
Triton Surface Strangers
Tritons will not adhere to any surface world. They think that they do not have the option to easily move them up and down when out of the water.
If the Triton is available on the surface world then they could be easily confused by small complaints (which will be used by actual uniting people to prevent their surface), rivals, or any strange alliances array. Around common cause, the Triton’s typical protectorate is tightly unified and regimented. Especially for their proud culture, they still remain very innocent in the surface world.
We would like to inform you that people have an extraordinary relationship with Swamp Creatures. They can communicate their simple ideas with the use of poisonous creatures. Swamp creatures have the ability to understand the meaning of our words, however, we do not easily understand them.
Check Also: Dnd 5e Backgrounds
|1||You are paranoid that new people are out to get you.|
|2||You don’t talk much, if at all.|
|3||You learned an antiquated version of Common and drop “thee” and “thou” into your speech.|
|4||You assume that people are telling you the truth about local customs and expectations.|
|5||You have an unhealthy obsession with small critters, like chipmunks.|
|6||You mistakenly assume that surface folk know about and are impressed by your people’s history..|
We are sure that the above-mentioned piece of information will help you to understand more about Triton 5e Character, their roles, and other functionalities. More information about D&D Triton 5e personalities, names, and their different usage of traits.