During the time of the last war, Warforged 5E was built in order to fight against the opponent soldiers. Initially, Warforged soldiers were simply automatons, and in later house cannith after vast resources of development, he introduced in improving the steel soldiers.
Warforged soldiers through an unexpected breakthrough they were completely built with organic and inorganic materials.
Warforged soldiers are designed with wood and metal but still, the soldiers can feel the pain and emotions like a human. The soldiers are completely built with weapons mainly for the purpose of war.
The steel soldiers are completely formed with organic and inorganic materials and their rooms are filled with alchemical fluids to serve their muscles. And the outer parts of the body are wrapped with steel stone or sometimes dark wood. The soldiers are designed with protective plates called Armored plates in order to protect their joints during the time of war.
The facial design is a very common figure with jaw and their eyes are crystal shiny and that is embedded with reinforced brow ridge. Warforged soldiers are the humanoids built with stone and steel.
A Warforged soldier requires medicine if there sometimes healed and they feel to the resting posture when they are very tired they are the living humanoids.
The soldiers completely focus on war and also they will be very light and completely changed to less aggressive form. They change their character according to the present situation and this shows that are addicted to heartfelt emotions.
- These Warforged soldiers ability constitution score is increased by 2.
- Warforged soldiers are completely developed after construction and their maximum age is not determined anywhere and it is believed to be for about 150 years. According to history, the maximum age of Warforged is about 33 years and the least possible is 2 years.
- Warforged soldiers always behave in a neutral way and they are mainly built to fight in the right manner they completely choose ethical ideal for the opponents.
- The basic walking speed is 30 feet.
- Warforged soldiers are the living humanoids and there completely immune to diseases. Breathing, eating, drinking is not necessary but if they wish they can in just food or they can drink.
- Warforged 5E soldiers do not sleep instead they will be in the resting position and will remain in the semi-conscious state for about 4 hours per day. During the time of resting-state also so they will be aware of the surroundings and will be alert all the time.
|1||You analyze (out loud) the potential threat posed by every creature you meet.|
|2||You don’t understand emotions and often misread emotional cues.|
|3||You are fiercely protective of anyone you consider a friend.|
|4||You often say the things you are thinking aloud without realizing it.|
|5||You try to apply wartime tactics and discipline to every situation.|
|6||You don’t know how to filter your feelings and are prone to dramatic emotional outbursts.|
|7||You don’t understand clothing beyond its utility and assume that what a creature wears denotes its job and status.|
|8||You are obsessed with your appearance, and constantly polish and buff your armor.|
|9||You are deeply concerned with following proper procedures and protocols.|
|10||War is the only thing that makes sense to you, and you’re always looking for a fight.|
A Warforged soldier was born to serve and fight them and clearly focuses only on the opponent soldiers. Soldiers struggle a lot to serve the people who have created them sometimes during the time of war also Warforged soldiers express emotions and pain.
They don’t have any interest related to religion but they strongly believe in Faith and mysticism. Concept of gender is not important over here since they have a typical muscular structure but sexless body shape.
|Composite Plating (armor)||Medium armor proficiency||13 + your Dexterity modifier (maximum of 2) + your proficiency bonus.|
|Heavy Plating (armor)||Heavy armor proficiency||16 + your proficiency bonus; disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks.|
|Darkwood Core (unarmored)||None||11 + your Dexterity modifier (add proficiency bonus if proficient with light armor)|