The Loxodon is a massive humanoid showing the elephant’s dissimilar trunk, leathery skin, ears, and other beautifying aspects. Loxodon is famous for their stoned prowess, wisdom, intense loyalty, and fierce anger; must they be triggered enough to lose their patience and reserved nature. Loxodon Race 5E is one such topic that is being explored for and appreciated by people these days.
Loxodon is very trustworthy and pretty impressive when they or their friends are threatened. These 7-foot giant elephants value wisdom and calmness over the whole thing and do not reflect their kind to reach maturity before the age of 60.
Loxodon 5e – Appearance
Loxodon is a giant race of elephant-like creatures. Weighing in at a vast, nearly four-hundred pounds, Loxodons are very strong, deriving natural armor from their firm skin and attaining +2 build. He brings with him an excellent deal of specific utility, such as the capability to use his trunks as a functional third arm and gain a benefit over any investigation involving the sense of smell.
Check also: Tortle 5e
Community is highly vital to Loxodons. They perform tirelessly to maintain the bond they have created and make sure they develop into an attractive relationship. Whether it’s Loxodon in your company, adventuring gatherings, or just as a friend, you understand you may always count on them. The vowels often represent some priest, title, grandfather, and many more.
- Age: Loxodons are developed in the same way as humans, but they survive nearly 450 years.
- Ability Score Increase: Your IQ enhances by two, and your power and strength improve by 1.
- Languages: You may easily read, speak, and write the standard and giant language.
- Alignment: Most of the Loxodons are legitimate, trust in the values of harmony and order. Their devotion leads to the best, believing that everyone must take advantage of society.
- Hyperthymesia: A Loxodon’s reminiscence is third or second to none. You get the benefit of Wisdom checks; you try to remember places, people, events, and thoughts from your memory.
- Size: Loxodons grow to be 7 and 8 feet tall. Their giant bodies’ weight ranges between 345 and 495 pounds, and their size is enormous.
- Teeth: Your teeth are natural fight armaments with which you are skilled.
- Speed: The base walking speed of Loxodon is 30. When confronting them, the target takes 1d6 + intense damage equal to your power modifier.
- Natural Armor: Your thick leather skin gives you +1 to your AC, and you are no slower than heavy armor because of the enormous size.
- Third Hand: Your proboscis can be used to choose loose objects within 5 feet as a free action and hold any item placed on your person to move to your hand.
Random Height and Weight
|Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|6′ 0″||+2d10||350 lb.||× (2d8) lb|
Loxodon 5e Names
The male names are Ghanonoth, Agvith, Ililoxth, Tvortilipth, Lathilinth, Kavavipth, Phughuin, Mauthouk, Thavaglath, and Vegakhagn. The female names are Oriria, Gaupaelia, Ameristhea, Phaaghia, Imimphea, Kauthila, Maumpthorea, Laulunea, Oneghea, and Veriaphia. The Nicknames are Cracked-Tusk, High-Ear, Broad-Tusk, Strong-Trunk, Dark-Wool, Long-Trunk, Scarred-Hide, Moon-Eye, Severed-Trunk, and Twin-Tusk.