Tabaxi 5e and its unique features: Gaming is always fun, and playing games on a platform like D&D are just fantabulous. Coming up with the 5th edition, Tabaxi has become even much better than it was before. Coming up with various supernatural powers, Tabaxi 5e is a catlike humanoid that hails from an excellent and distant land.
These are some of the most curious creatures of the game D&D 5th edition that is skilled to collect interesting artifacts, tales, and stories.
Coming up with the reproductive period, Tabaxi D&D 5th edition, they roamed around the different wonders of the world and lay eggs on them. They are one of the most nomad creatures who hardly stay in one place for a more extended period. you can know all the information about dnd races from here.
Tabaxi Race D&D is usually considered one of the happiest and sharp characters who can’t hide anything from other ones. Due to their inherent nature, they eventually willingly or not willingly bust out all the secrets among others, whether it is about treasures or it is about legends lost.
Check Also: D&D 5e Races
What makes Tabaxi 5e unique?
Tabaxi 5e D&D has upgraded a lot and has now come forward with fresh features making it unique. Such as:
- The Dexterity score has been raised by 2 and the Charisma score has been increased by 1 number.
- It lives the lifespan of a normal human being.
- It owns cats like dark vision and hence can easily see in the dim light as well.
- It is quite fast than that of other characters and can walk at a speed of 30 feet.
- The size of Tabaxi Race D&D 5th edition is near about the same to humans.
- Alignment is a chaotic type.
- They are rare evils with usually come up due to curiosity often.
- They have the feline ability and can move on tum in combat almost at double speed.
- It owns cat-like claws that help it in climbing up at a speed of 20 feet.
- Perception and stealth skills are mind-blowing.
- Tabaxi 5 e is well familiar with different languages. He can speak, read, and write common ones easily.
Tabaxi 5e Statistics
Tabaxi 5e General Info
Cat lord, Tezca, Nula
|Average lifespan||Same as humans|
|Average height||6' – 7'|
|Average weight||200–250 lbs.|
|Hair color(s)||Yellow to red|
|Eye color(s)||Green, yellow|
First appearance: Fiend Folio (1981)
What are the main features of Tabaxi 5th Edition D&D?
Features are the characters that define the particular animal or product correctly. Making it much understandable for everyone, we are here going to introduce some of the fantastic features of Tabaxi 5e D&D for you.
- Roam around: Tabaxi 5e is one of the most wandering creatures who can’t sit in a particular position for a longer time. Living in one of the most strange and distant lands, they prefer to roam around in their homeland only. They don’t like to leave their home but you also can’t suppose to sit calmly in a place. Living up in small and tight clans, the Tabaxi most preferably wander around their homeland for hunting food and crafting goods. They expect much they get and hence this is the reason why they never satisfied with their life. Moreover, Tabaxi is well known for its curious nature, and that is one of the main reasons why they wander far and wide. They seek out various stories, lives, and artifacts while walking around.
- Knowledge hub: Tabaxi 5e are a real treasure of knowledge and hence knows everything about where they have wandered about. They are less materialistic and can help you in quickly finding out the chests filled with gold coins and to find out other treasures as well. You can make use of these chests in purchasing food, coil or rope, and much more. They love to collect wealth as it is essential to living in this world. They like to tease out stories offering food, drinks, and coins. Although Tabaxi is less materialistic, still they have a consistent desire to find out the newer ones by inspecting ancient relics, magical items, and other rare materials.
- Fleeting fancies: Tabaxi 5e are perfect fleeting fancies, who can’t stay still to one obsession only. While wandering around the different locations sometimes for no reason, they usually change up their passion or obsession as soon as they get they saw the newer ones. They desire higher for something, but once it met, they disappear to find out the next one. Objects remain intriguing only for them only till then they don’t find out all the secrets to it, but once they find out all, they move forward with the next one. Stealing things and then lodging them for weeks is one of their hobbies that is usually done out of curiosity rather than greediness.
- Curiosity makes them wander around: Tabaxi 5e is one of the most tinkers and minstrels who usually roam around due to interest only. They always get ready to identify the secret, and safer path to full fill their obsession.
- They don’t prefer to go outside of their homeland but usually, go out of curiosity only. They love to work in smaller troupes, generally having an elder and some more experienced Tabaxi to guide them all on the tour. You can easily find out them doing stage performances while singing, playing instruments, telling stories, and offering foreign goods for trade. They rarely accept gold but prefer to pay in terms of objects or pieces of lore.
Are Tabaxi 5e are named?
Tabaxi 5e are cat-like humanoids who usually own a unique and single name, the name here is typically given based on a complex formula including astrology, prophecy, clan history, and other esoteric factors.
Clans of Tabaxi 5e are usually declared on the geographical features. They are generally selected from those who live inside or near the territory of a group. Some of the most exciting names of Tabaxi 5e are Five Timber, Smoking Mirror, Snoring Mountain, Distant Rain, and much more.
How is the personality of Tabaxi?
Tabaxi 5e are usually motivational and quirks who ownself like background. The users of the game are provided with the facility of customizing their Tabaxi 5e as per trait, ideal, bond, and flaw from the environment. They are a little bit obsessive towards their goals and once they achieve that they get to move forward with the next one.
|d8||My curiosity is currently fixed on…|
|1||a god or planar diety|
|3||a lost civilization|
|4||a wizard's secret|
|5||a mundane item|
|6||a magic item|
|8||a legend or tale|
|1||You miss your tropical home and complain endlessly about the freezing weather, even in summer.|
|2||You never wear the same outfit twice, unless you absolutely must.|
|3||You have a minor phobia of water and hate getting wet.|
|4||Your tail always betrays your inner thoughts.|
|5||You purr loudly when you are happy.|
|6||You keep a small ball of yarn in your hand, which you constantly fidget with.|
|7||You are always in debt, since you spend your gold on lavish parties and gifts for friends.|
|8||When talking about something you’re obsessed with, you speak quickly and never pause and other’s can’t understand you.|
|9||You are a font of random trivia from the lore and stories you have discovered.|
|10||You can’t help but pocket interesting objects you come across.|